vela env - Manage environments for vela applications to run.
vela init - Create scaffold for vela application.
vela up - Deploy one application
Deploy one application based on local files or re-deploy an existing application. With the -n/--namespace flag, you can choose the location of the target application.
To apply application from file, use the -f/--file flag to specify the application file location.
To give a particular version to this deploy, use the -v/--publish-version flag. When you are deploying an existing application, the version name must be different from the current name. You can also use a history revision for the deploy and override the current application by using the -r/--revision flag.
vela show - Show the reference doc for component, trait or workflow types.
- vela ls - List all vela applications.
- vela status - Show status of vela application.
- vela delete - Delete an application.
- vela exec - Execute command inside container based vela application.
- vela port-forward - Forward local ports to container/service port of vela application.
- vela logs - Tail logs for vela application.
- vela live-diff - Compare application and revisions
- vela dry-run - Dry-run application locally, render the Kubernetes resources as result to stdout.
- vela revision - Manage KubeVela Application Revisions
- vela cluster - Manage Kubernetes Clusters for Continuous Delivery.
- vela workflow - Operate the Workflow during Application Delivery.
- vela addon - Manage addons for extension.
- vela uischema - Manage UI schema for addons.
- vela def - Manage X-Definitions for extension.
- vela registry - Manage Registry of X-Definitions for extension.
- vela provider - Authenticate Terraform Cloud Providers by managing Terraform Controller Providers with its credential secret
- vela component - List component types installed and discover more in registry.
- vela trait - List trait types installed and discover more in registry.
- vela uninstall - Uninstalls KubeVela from a Kubernetes cluster.
- vela install - The Kubevela CLI allows installing Kubevela on any Kubernetes derivative to which your kube config is pointing to.
- vela completion - Output shell completion code for the specified shell (bash or zsh). The shell code must be evaluated to provide interactive completion of vela commands.
- vela export - Export deploy manifests from appfile or application.
- vela version - Prints vela build version information.