There's an community addon registry (https://addons.kubevela.net) maintained by KubeVela team. It contains following addons:
- VelaUX: The KubeVela User Experience (UX ) addon. It will launch a dashboard and an APIServer for better user experience.
- FluxCD: Provides capability to deliver helm chart and drive GitOps.
- Addon Cloud Resources: Provide a bunch of addons to provision cloud resources for different cloud providers.
- Machine Learning Addon: Machine learning addon is divided into model-training addon and model-serving addon.
- Traefik: Traefik is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer made to deploy microservices with ease.
- Rollout: Provide a capability rollout the applicaton.
- Pyroscope: Pyroscope is an open source platform, consisting of server and agent. It allows the user to collect, store, and query the profiling data in a CPU and disk efficient way.
- AI addon Introduction modeling-training and modeling-serving addon.
- Vegeta Vegeta is a versatile HTTP load testing tool built out of a need to drill HTTP services with a constant request rate. It can be used both as a command line utility and a library.
- OCM Cluster-Gateway Manager An operator component into the hub cluster that help the administrator to easily operate the configuration of cluster-gateway instances via "ClusterGatewayConfiguration"custom resource. WARNING this addon will restart the cluster-gateway instances upon the first-time installation.
- OCM Hub Control Plane Help you to initiate and install the cluster manager(i.e. OCM's control plane) components into the hosting cluster where your KubeVela control plane is running.
- Vela prism Provide API Extensions to the core KubeVela.
- Cert manager Add certificates and certificate issuers as resource types in Kubernetes clusters, and simplifies the process of obtaining, renewing and using those certificates.
- KubeVela doc Help you to read the KubeVela document in your cluster which can be air-gaped environment.
- Flink kubernetes operator A Kubernetes operator for Apache Flink(https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator).
- dex Provide dex login for VelaUX.
- Kruise Rollout: OpenKruise rollout supports canary rollout for native deployment, stateful-set and OpenKruise cloneset.
- ingress-nginx: An Ingress controller for Kubernetes using NGINX as a reverse proxy and load balancer.
If you want to make your own addon please refer to doc.