These following out-of-box addons are all verified and maintained by KubeVela community registry (https://addons.kubevela.net).
Source code of this addon are all here: https://github.com/kubevela/catalog/tree/master/addons .
- VelaUX: The KubeVela User Experience (UX ) addon. It will launch a dashboard and an APIServer for better user experience.
- Vela Prism Provide API Extensions to the core KubeVela.
- KubeVela Website Help you to read the KubeVela document in your cluster which can be air-gaped environment.
- Cloud Shell: Set up a web terminal and cloud shell intended for a kubernetes-native environment.
- Prometheus Server: Collects metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluates rule expressions, displays the results, and can trigger alerts if some condition is observed to be true.
- Node Exporter: Prometheus exporter for hardware and OS metrics exposed by *NIX kernels, written in Go with pluggable metric collectors.
- Mysql Exporter: Prometheus exporter for MySQL server metrics.
- Grafana: Grafana is an open source, feature rich metrics dashboard and graph editor for Graphite, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB, Prometheus and InfluxDB.
- Loki: A log aggregation system designed to store and query logs from all your applications and infrastructure.
- Kube State Metrics: A simple service that listens to the Kubernetes API server and generates metrics about the state of the objects.
- FluxCD: Provides capability to deliver helm chart and drive GitOps.
- Terraform Terraform provider addon to provide the capability to deploy the cloud resource.
- Kruise Rollout: OpenKruise rollout supports canary rollout for native deployment, stateful-set and OpenKruise cloneset.
- Vela Rollout: The legacy rollout addon before kruise rollout exists, provide a capability rollout the application.
- Traefik: Traefik is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer made to deploy microservices with ease.
- Nginx Ingress Controller: An Ingress controller for Kubernetes using NGINX as a reverse proxy and load balancer.
- Machine Learning Addon: Machine learning addon is divided into model-training addon and model-serving addon.
- OCM Cluster-Gateway Manager An operator component into the hub cluster that help the administrator to easily operate the configuration of cluster-gateway instances via "ClusterGatewayConfiguration"custom resource. WARNING this addon will restart the cluster-gateway instances upon the first-time installation.
- OCM Hub Control Plane Help you to initiate and install the cluster manager(i.e. OCM's control plane) components into the hosting cluster where your KubeVela control plane is running.
- Cert Manager Add certificates and certificate issuers as resource types in Kubernetes clusters, and simplifies the process of obtaining, renewing and using those certificates.
- Dex Provide dex login for VelaUX.
- Trivy Operator: Provides a vulnerability scanner that continuously scans containers deployed in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Flink Operator A Kubernetes operator for Apache Flink(https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator).
- ChartMuseum: An open-source and easy to deploy Helm Chart Repository server.
- netlify: Netlify is a SaaS platform that can serve website especially for frontend service, it provides free allowances that was pretty cool to be used for demo and test.
- Pyroscope: Pyroscope is an open source continuous profiling platform, consisting of server and agent. It allows the user to collect, store, and query the profiling data in a CPU and disk efficient way.
- Vegeta Vegeta is a versatile HTTP load testing tool built out of a need to drill HTTP services with a constant request rate. It can be used both as a command line utility and a library.
If you want to make your own addon, please refer to this guide.