In this session, we will present practices and principles to build an application management platform with Kubernetes.
Specifically, we will try to answer these questions based on practices we learned from the entire community:
- What capabilities we need from k8s to build such platform? Where should we start?
- What capabilities is already built-in k8s out-of-box and what is missing (or, some other are better in the wild)?
- Can we simply assemble these capabilities into a platform? Or, we must get hands dirty?
- How to setup good developer experience for the platform?
- How about the CI/CD pipeline? Is GitOps in the story?
This video is posted in 2020-07-22.