This documentation will introduce the CUE operations provided in
vela/op stdlib package that can be used in each workflow step.
To learn the syntax of CUE, read CUE Basic
Create or update resource in Kubernetes cluster.
- value: the resource structure to be created or updated. And after successful execution,
valuewill be updated with resource status.
- patch: the content support
Strategic Merge Patch,let you can define the strategy of list merge through comments.
Step will be blocked until the condition is met.
- continue: Step will be blocked until the value becomes
Get all components in application.
Get resource in Kubernetes cluster.
- value: the resource metadata to be get. And after successful execution,
valuewill be updated with resource definition in cluster.
- err: if an error occurs, the
errwill contain the error message.
Create or update resources corresponding to the application in Kubernetes cluster.
Create or update resources corresponding to the component in Kubernetes cluster. Note that need to use
Load first to apply the resources.
- value: the load value of the resource.
- patch: the value to patch resource.
Create or update the resources corresponding to all components in the application in the Kubernetes cluster, and specify which components do not need to apply through
exceptions, or skip some resources of the exceptional component.
- exceptions: indicates the name of the exceptional component.
Send messages to Slack.
- url: The webhook address of Slack.
- message: The messages that you want to send, please refer to Slack messaging 。
Send messages to DingTalk.
- url: The webhook address of DingTalk.
- message: The messages that you want to send, please refer to DingTalk messaging 。
Used to encapsulate a set of operations.
- In steps, you need to specify the execution order by tag.
used to save or read user-defined data in the context of workflow
- method: The value is
put, which indicates whether the action reads or saves data from workflow
- path: Path to save or read data
- value: Data content (in the format of cue). When the method is
get, it indicates the read data, otherwise it indicates the data to be saved